Gallery

Saturday, June 28, 2014

WARM HEART

FCCB is having a color challenge-yellow, purple and grey.  I was a little stuck, then I saw that MY CRAFT SPOT is having a Shaped Card challenge.  I immediately thought of Damask Decor.  I love their shaped cards.  The base card paper is Core'dinations, all other paper is DCWV.  The gem on top is Jolees.  I used skittles by my friend Cari at DOUBLE CLICK CONNECTIONS.  I got the German Glass Glitter by Chic California at a refurbished furniture shop.  The sentiment is Fiskars.  I am also linking this up to DL.ART-Thankful Thursday June Linky Party
inside

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking about making a tea pot card too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great card, love the teapot. And how perfect to put the teacup on the inside. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card-love the papers & images you chose! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super, I really like that pretty glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the shape and design!! The papers are so pretty!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Wow! That teapot is fantastic. The colors are just beautiful. I love that you did the deep purple as the swirl on the base. And doesn't everything look better with Skittles? :)

    Thank you for joining FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so CUTE!!! LOVE that tea pot shape card - I don't have that cart - what a FUN cut!!! Your papers are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at FCCB!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete