Gallery

Saturday, June 14, 2014

NUMBER 1 DAD

Celebrate with Flourish is oneof my go-to favorite cartridges.  Die Cutting Divas are having a black plus one color challenge.  I used alot of different shades of black,  The 3 shades of chalkboard paper and the black glitter paper are Recollections.  The blue and black striped paper is My Minds Eye.I used a Spellbinders die for the backgound.On the inside I used My Creative Time. The label and co-ordinating stamp are Vintage Label.  In the center I used Scalloped and Stitched Circle die.  The sentiment is from All around Everything, the star is from All around Holiday.  CLICK HERE for product information.


 CHALLENGES
MY CREATIVE TIME-Masculine
BBTB2-Fathers Day
FCCB-Celebrate Dad
DL. ART-Masculine
DIE CUTTING DIVAS-Black plus one other color

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! The black is so striking! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Katie. I love the design- I do not have that cart- what a great dad card thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the #1 Dad cut you used!! The colors are just fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Father's Day card. Black and blue always look wonderful together. I need to pull out this cart and look at it again. I haven't used it very much, but if it is your favorite it must be worth exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT Father's Day card katie! I love the colors and the fun cut you used from Celebrate the Flourishes cart! I need to use that cartridge more..:) Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT Father's day card, AWESOME job!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Father's Day card! Love how you decorated the inside!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with the MCT Designers Challenge!
    Hope you will play along with the new challenge that starts today!

    ReplyDelete