Gallery

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CAPS IN THE AIR

My nephew is graduating from high school this week.  I made a "Standing Shapes" card. CLICK HERE for instructions by Splitcoast Stampers.  The graduating bird is from 3Birds on Parade. The caps on the inside are from Wild Card.  The patterned papers are Paper Studio.  I outlined the faces with a blue Sharpie.  I used Perfect Pearls on the tassel.  The clear acetate is recycled packaging.

opened flat

gift card pocket made from K&Company tag
Challenges
DL.Art -June Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a fun and unique card design! Love the owl..super cute Katie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the cute owl!! The design is so fabulous!! Awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Katie the owl is really cute.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete