Gallery

Saturday, June 21, 2014

GIANT STATISTICS

My friend request a baseball themed card for her grandson who love the Giants.  She told me he is really into statistics.  I went on to the Giants website and printed out the latest stats.  Then I printed them on cardstock.  That is my homemade background.  For the speech bubble I typed lots of abreviations then cut them out using Artiste.  For the min image I Used "A Child's Year".  The base card is Core'dinations Black Magic.  The stickers and baseball paper are Paper Studio. The alphabet stickers are Stickopotumus.  The inside sentiment is My Creative Time Some Days Simply Require...  The ribbon is Offray. 


CHALLENGES
DL. Art-June Linky Party
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it Off Saturday

3 comments:

  1. great card Katie love the statistics background paper you created and the shadowed images of the boys is super. I really like how his card came out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so awesome!! How creative to create your own stat background!! It looks amazing!! The entire design is so fun!! He will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete