Gallery

Sunday, June 29, 2014

SOME DAYS SIMPLY REQUIRE A GLASS OF WINE

I have been requested to make a birthday card for someone who likes wine.  I ended up making 2.  They bothe use MY CREATIVE TIME dies and stamps.  I used Keepin' it Classy for the stamped image,Classy Girl and Fur baby die, Scalloped and Stitched Circle Die, and Some Days Simply Require.  The flowers on the green card are from Mothers Day cartridge.  All of the papers except for the floral are from DCWV.  The floral is Authentique.  The base card of the green cardis a Spellbinders die.  i used Stayz On ink.  

                                                             CARD ONE
outside
inside

                                                                CARD TWO
outside

inside

 I am linking up to
DL.Art-Thankful Thursday June Linky Party
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it off Saturday Linky party

4 comments:

  1. I love them both, the purple with the silhouette is great is great!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely fabulous!! I love the designs!! Gorgeous cards my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete