Gallery

Friday, June 6, 2014

DAD LOVES VEGGIES

I made this card for my friend to give to her dad.  Last year I made him a tomato seed packet card.  Keeping with the gardening theme, I made a scene card.  The base card is DCWV Snack Pack.  The rest of the textured solids are Paper Studio.  (I am loving Hobby Lobby)The cart and the big corn are  from Freshly picked, the smaller veggies are from From my Kitchen.  The tree is from Create a Critter.I used a Darice embossing folder for the clouds.  The wheel barrow is embossed with Cuttlebug-Distressed Stripes.  The embossed frame is Cuttlebug-Pinking Stitch.  The grass die is from My Creative Time, so is the inside sentiment.  The outer sentiment is Ditto G.  I used Tim Holtz distressed ink.I altered the cuts by drawing corn kernels with a Sakura white pen.  i used a green Bic to draw veins on the corn stalk. BBTB2 is having an Alter a Cricut cut Challenge. I am also linking up to DL.Art June Linky Party

inside

envelope




8 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the scene you've created with the veggies and wheel barrow!! The envelope is fabulous, too!! Love this!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Katie!!! Love all of the vegs in the wheelbarrow. This whole scene is great! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Alter a Cricut Cut' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card love the wheelbarrow with all the veggies! Great Detail! Thanks for joining BBTB2 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique card. Any dad who loves gardening would appreciate this card. Thanks for joining Bbtb this week

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful garden scene. I love the embossing and all the special touches to your card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love the fun wheelbarrow full of veggies. The embossing looks great-love that folder! I am sure he will love the card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card - really love the detailed work! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura
    Please follow me @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete