Gallery

Friday, September 2, 2011

MAG CHALLENGE 42-Once Upon A Princess

Happy Friday to you.  I hope you all have time for crafting this holiday weekend.  I am working Saturday, but plan to craft my heart away the other two days.  This weeks challenge at MAGmagchallengebythepage.blogspot.com is to use page 66 of "Once upon a Princess"  There are quite a few cute cuts to choose from.  I made a little gift bag and matching card.  I am going to put a lipgloss and a gift card for a "Girls Night Out" dinner.
Please remember for MAG Challenge you cannot use any other Cricut cartridge, page or cut from another cartridge (even if it is in your stash), only cuts from the specified page.  However, you can use any stamps or stickers or other fun embellishments you may have.


front of gift bag

back of gift bag
FORMULA
Papers: Leopard-DCWV Lady Couture Stack; Pink and white medallions and,  Brown glitter handles-DCWV Glitter stack; Brown card base-DCWV Green Tea Stack
Pink medallion on card:Roobee(Marshalls)
Cricut:Once Upon A Princess- Purse 11.24";Pink medallion 2.88"; white medallion 3.24"  (I cut off the ends so it would fit the height of the purse and the width of the card)
Stickers-Miss Elizabeth's (Dollar Store)
Gems & Pearls:Recollections
Adhesives:ATG
Ribbon:recycled from a gift
Bead on tab of purse:from my bead stash



12 comments:

  1. love the animal print paper what a great gift to bring...I would be thrilled to get this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and purse! :) Love the animal print and the idea, how fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute love the animal prints you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! love the colors and pattern together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! This is a very cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a wonderful job with the challenge. Crafty hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute, really love the texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gift bag and matching! Great job on this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice set. I love this color combo on this. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is simply adorable. I LO)VE the leopard skin paper. Cute, cute gift idea!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome project! I love that the card and gift bag match! The papers are so fabulous and your details are just gorgeous! Love, love, love this!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete