Gallery

Thursday, September 1, 2011

CTO Follow The Sketch

Here is a cute card I made for CTO'S Challenge.  I had bought some Scrappy Mom Stamps a few weeks ago and I am finally getting around to using them.  The sentiment says "Life's better in Flip Flops"  I couldn't agree more.
FORMULA
Paper:Card base:colorbok; patterned paper DCWV-Nana's Kids, Green  DCWV-Adhesive Matstack
Ribbon:Offray
Stamp:Scrappy Moms-"Sun Kissed"
Ink:Vivid
Brads:Marvy
Cricut:Life's A Beach 3"
Cuttle Bug with "Tiny Bubbles"folder
White pen:Sakura
Adhesive:Xyron, ATG
CHALLENGE
Celebrate The Occasion:Sketch  celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, I love that embossing folder, thanks so much for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, and aren't those stamps the best? I love Scrappy Moms!!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute! love embossing on the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I've been contemplating purchasing the 'Tiny Bubbles' folder but after seeing how cute it looks on the flip flops I think I will! :)

    Blog candy at my place! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cheerful and vibrant. Thanks for playing along at CTO! ~Shen-DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun summer card and I totally agree with that sentiment!! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love those flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the colors you used and the elements compliment each other nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!
    Nice gems and embossing on the flip flops!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a keeper for me in Florida, nicely done!
    http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute love those little flip flops
    Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate the occasion

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Card. I love the flip-flops, thanks for playing with us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, cute!! The flip flops and the flip flop ribbon are adorable! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete