Gallery

Monday, September 26, 2011

Button Birthday Card

This weeks challenge at Birthday Sundaes is to use buttons.  I really wanted to play with my newest cartridge "Rock Princess" and saw a few places where buttons would fit in.  The gold headlight is a button that I cut the shank off.  For the lips I used a marker on the lip  portion of a PKS stamp"Critter Faces"  I am going to make one for my daughter who just got a job at a rock and roll place in Scotsdale.
FORMULA
Papers:Card base, skirt, hair and rims-DCWV; Purple foil-Recollections; Black and white-Colorbok
Cricut:Rock Princess 4.65"
Sequin Ribbon:from my sewing box
Buttons:small-Craft Mates; gold headlight-Dress It Up
Stamp:Stamps of Life; ink-Fabrico Craft Ink
Flower Die:My Creative Time-Scallop and Stitched Circle
Adhesives:ATG and 3M Dimensional
Challenge:Birthday Sundaes use a button birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the color combo and the fun papers you used. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card... I love the button you used for the headlight... Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the button headlight :) Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete