Gallery

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Love You A Latte

Here's a fun little shaped pocket card I made for a Tully's gift card.  I am going to send it to my daughter who is away at Cal State Fullerton.   I cut the mug twice, i cut it regular and mirror image.  I cut the shadow feature the trimmed it down to slide into card.

FORMULA
Papers:DCWV-Green Stack and Latte Matstack
Cricut:mug-Everyday Pop-up 7.59"; "Love you a latte" (Name of cartridge too) 3"
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder
Ink for distressing:Tim Holtz -Walnut Stain
Adhesives:ATG; 3M Dimensional tape

3 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I love how you pull the steam to reveal the card! So awesome!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pull out, really adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete