Gallery

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anniversary Card for my Parents 55th

Today is my parents 55th Wedding Anniversary.  My inspiration is a sketch from Card Patterns cardpatterns.blogspot.com and a new mat stack by Flea Market called "Fall Photo Mats"
FORMULA
White card base:The Paper Company, Value Pack, Jo Annes
Green Patterned Mat:Flea Market-Fall Photo Mats
Solids:DCWV
Cricut:Storybbok-55 cut at  1,25" , circles  2" & 2.25"
            Sweethearts-sentiment 1"
Floral gems:JoLees (I think, they are from Walmart, I lost the outside pkg)
White Flowers and green glitter border:K&Company
Adhesives:ATG
CHALLENGES
Craft Patterns: sketch cardpatterns.blogspot.com
FCCB:Numbers or letters fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the patterned paper and the lettering. :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog if you're interested in winning some blog candy!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! to your parents This came out beautiful.
    I'm sure they will love.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the DP's, such a great milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I am sure your parents loved it! The flowers are so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!
    Sabrina
    http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! The flowers are such a gorgeous addition to your card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete