Gallery

Friday, September 16, 2011

MAG CHALLENGE 44 Wild Card page 49

Happy Friday.  It is time for The MAG Challenge of the week.  Todays featured page is page 49 of "Wild Card"  Although Wild Card is one of my most used cartridges, I have not made anything with this cute, quirky cut. 
Please remember for MAG Challenge you cannot use any other Cricut cartridge, page or cut from another cartridge (even if it is in your stash), only cuts from the specified page.  However, you are free to use all the embellishments and treasures from your stash!!!  I have had lots of fun going through my rarely used stash.  I found some buttons and paper that I had forgotten about.  
DESIGN TEAM CALL-MAG is having a Design Team Call.  Check out the MAG blog for more info. magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com 








For my project I made a giftcard holder from the envelope and a matching card. This cartridge doesn't have a shadow feature for the words.  So I cut the base bigger and hid all of the inside cuts with my Gypsy.
 Gift card holder
 FORMULA
Paper:Orange and blue Colorbok;Patterned-My Minds Eye
Cricut:Wild Card pg. 44 Envelpope 4.41"; card 6.06"; Thank You 9.94" and 9.59"
Cuttlebug with rose folder from "Once Upon A Princess"
Stickerz:EAD http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=common/home
Buttons:Joanne's
Ribbon:Offray
Pens:white-Sakura; Orange-Martha Stewart
Adhesives:Pop Dots and ATG
back side

inside



7 comments:

  1. Love this! I like how you made a gift card with the envelope on this page! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all some Great Cards. Love Them! Smooches... Felicia(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Katie! I love it the colors are so fun and bright great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your cards, really great shapes and such fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job... good luck with the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! such a beautiful Gift cards i like it...
    Plastic card printing
    Clear Cards

    ReplyDelete