Gallery

Sunday, July 1, 2018

DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE

Can you believe we are half way through 2018?  It  is time for a new Linky Challenge over at DL.ART.  Diana has lots of fun summer bundles in   the DL.ART STORE.  I used the orange from the Rainbow Bundle.   and black from the Build Your Own Bundle.  The center of the bow is secured with Black and White Basic Twine  Diana generously offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at check out.
 
This card is for a friend whose daughter just graduated high school.  She is an amazing gymnast who received a scholarship to Oregon State.  Their mascot is a Beaver.  I created the design in Cricut Design Space.  Legs were added to the log to make it look like a balance beam.
Jump on over to the DL.ART blog to get inspiration from Diana and my amazing DT sisters.  I can't wait to see the projects that you link up.

6 comments:

  1. Love your adorable graduation card! Love the balance beam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so SUPER CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the gymnast beaver!! So sweet!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card and cute design! The little beaver is adorable to!
    Have a great day and Happy 4th of July!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable graduation card. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete