Gallery

Thursday, July 26, 2018

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #233-Baby

Good morning.  It s time for  a new challenge over at DL.ART- I am so excited the theme is "Baby".  Of course you can always substitute a Thank You card.  A lot of my friends are becoming grandparents.  I made this card for my friends-her son and his wife are expecting a boy.  Have you checked out all of the fun buttons and Crinkle ribbon in the DL.ART store ?  I love the buttons and the Baby Flair buttons are perfect for this challenge.  The Baby Bundle has Baby Pink, Baby Blue and Sweet dreams. I also used Yellow and White Basic Twine.   Diana generously gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code KA345 at check out.
I began by cutting the overalls on my cricut.  I then covered a 5X7 card base with yellow Embellish card stock and some We R Memory Makers polka dot paper  I added a strip of Sweet Dreams crinkle ribbon.  Then I made a rosette wth Baby Blue Crinkle Ribbon.  I added a tassle of Yellow and White Basic Twine.  Then I added The "boy" button from Baby Flair Buttons.

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  I can't wait to see you projects.  Be sure to stop by DL.ART to see what Diana and my DT sisters made.

4 comments:

  1. your card is adorable I love the little outfit and the hanger is just too fun. The DL.ART crinkle ribbon and button are the perfect adition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great baby boy card! I love the outfit and the hanger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the little outfit on the hanger!! It's so sweet!! The ribbon looks fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, what a darling baby card Katie! The little plaid overalls are so sweet! I love the cute little hanger and fun ribbon you used for the bow. So sweet my friend~
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete