Gallery

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A LITTLE DIRT DON'T HURT

My Brother in Law, Norm, is a fabulous gardener.  I made this card for his birthday.  I am also entering this into the Art Impressions Challenge 236- Masculine Cards.  All of the stamps and the sentiment are from the His and Hers Gardeners set.  I began by stamping the guy, then I covered him with a Post It mask.  Then I stamped the lady behind him.  The images were water colored with Marvy Markers.  I fussy cut all of the images.  The inspiration for the step style card came from AI DT member Renee.  The designer papers are Bella Blvd-Barnyard

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The images are too cute!! What a fun card, Katie!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Katie, Love your coloring

    ReplyDelete