Gallery

Saturday, June 30, 2018

SIAMESE CAT ON VINTAGE RED,WHITE AND BLUE SWING

Art Impressions are having a Patriotic Color Challenge.  Recently bonnie posted this tutorial on You Tube Bench Swing and Cat  The cat is a Siamese-I knew I wanted to make this for my sister in law.  So I changed the colors to red, white and blue.  I didn't have all of the same stamps that Bonnie used.  So improvised.  The bench is from WC Series 7 set 2.  The kitty is already on the bench.  Other sets used: foliage-set-2,branches-set/,wooden-chair-mini-set. I used the following Marvy Markers-Pine Green, English Red, Sepia, Prussian Blue and Steel Blue

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the sweet image!! The patriotic background and bottom border are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete