Gallery

Thursday, June 14, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE#230 "WEDDINGS"

Hello June is a busy month full of graduations, Fathers Day and Weddings. The theme for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #230 is Weddings.  You can always substitute a Thank You card. For this challenge I made a card to thank my friend for the beautiful birthday gift she gave me.  I received a pretty pink and gold polka dot apron along with a lot of fun pink utensils.  Sweet Love from the Sweet bundle was the perfect shade of pink crinkle ribbon.
Diana gives my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at check out.
I began with an A@ sized card which I covered in DCWV rose gold glitter paper. The next layer is My Minds Eye "Fancy That"  .  Next I added an Anna Griffin border and the pretty pink Sweet Love crinkle ribbon.  The apron and utensils are My Creative Time
Be sure to visit the DL.ART blog to get inspiration from Diana and my super creative DT sisters.  I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Katie, I love the background and the pink champagne ribbon goes perfect with it. The apron is adorable.have a great day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful, Katie!! I love the papers and the apron!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love the apron with the colorful spatulas! The background paper is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete