Gallery

Friday, October 19, 2012

UNDER THE WEATHER

I made this card for a friend who had an accident and had to get stitches in her head.  I don't usually use so many patterned papers.  I decided to out line the umbrella with Perfect pearls.  I didn't like the gaps between the sections.  Diana at DL Art is having a get well or sympathy card challenge.
FORMULA
Papers:Solid-Core'dinations; patterned-American Crafts
Cricut:Celebrate with flourish
Perfect Pearls-Pumpkin
Ribbon:American Crafts
Label:Spellbinders "Lacy doily Accents"
Sentiment:Scrappy Moms
Ink:Memento

7 comments:

  1. Great card I love the liquid pearls. Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she heals soon. Love the use of all your different patterns. Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the umbrella with the swirls!! It will cheer your friend up!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Card for your friend. I am sure that she will love it and it will help her feel better.
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! The pattern papers are great! I am sure your friend will love it-that is so thoughtful of you-you are a great friend:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, oh my hope she heels soon... Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet thank you card sure it will lift her spirits. love the way you used the perfect pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and fun card. I'm sure it will make her feel much better.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete