Gallery

Sunday, October 14, 2012

TAGS FOR PUMPKIN BREAD

I made pumpkin bread for some of my co-workers birthdays.  Unfortunately the picture turned out blurry.  I made more tags today to give to my walking group for Thanksgiving.  I am entering this into a few challenges.  BBTB2 has a non- halloween pumpkin challenge.CLICK HERE for more info.  For my project I used Damask Decor Cartridge.   Karen at Little Scrap Pieces has a Thanksgiving or Fall Color Challenge CLICK HERE for inspiration and information







FORMULA
Papers:Solids-DCWV Autumn Splendor, foil-Colorbok; ow-Cloud nine
Dies:tag, leaves and scalloped circle My Creative Time.
         Rectangle:Spellbinders
Stamps:My Creative Time
Cricut Pumpkin-Damask Decor
Brads:K&Company
Ink:green-Memento: all other Tim Holtz Distress-Walnut Stain


17 comments:

  1. Yum yum pumpkin bread, I could eat that whole loaf right now with some latte.....
    TFS Katie... I hope to make some for Turkey Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags! Love the Damask Decor pumpkin cut! Yummy looking bread! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome tags!! And yum, I bet the pumpkin bread is delicious!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Katie. I just got damask deco rand Haven't seen the pumpkin yet what a great idea for pumpkin bread tags.
    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute tags, I love pumpkin anything but bread is one of my favs, thanks for playing with us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are adorable! Perfect for your pumpkin bread. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful tags. A wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tags.....thanks so much for sharing them with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful fall tags - and I especially (of course) like the pumpkin tag!! Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh i adore that pumpkin cut! great tags and your bread looks yummy! thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tags dearest Katie^_^
    Very well done^_^
    How are you?
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie what a fabulos set of tags! Love the colors so wonderful. Thank you so very much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tags, especially the pumpkin one. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy...pumpkin bread is one of my favorites!! Awesome tags to add to a loaf-great gift idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just popped in to say Hi again

    ReplyDelete