Gallery

Friday, October 5, 2012

STYLE

I had to make a gift card holder for a free haircut coupon.  It is to go in an Auction basket.  The theme of the basket is 50 Shades of Blue.  I used my favorite cartridge, the original Wild Card.

FORMULA
Papers:base-K&Company; Foil Heidi Grace; glitter-DCWV
Cricut:base-Wild Card; cameos-Forever Young
Gems:Studio g
Ribbon:The Girls Paperie
Adhesive:ATG

I am linking this up to DL ART linky party.  This fun party goes til the end of the month
SCRAPPY MOMS is having a favorite cartridge challenge;  I used my 2 faves-Wild Card and Forever Young

9 comments:

  1. That's perfect for a giftcard holder.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a haircut. These are so cute what a grreat way to give a gift card.
    I love it. Have a great weekend Kate
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yeh that Wild Card cartridge is also awesome...
    Great job Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for the haircut, really cute way to receive a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect gift card holder!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a chic gift card holder wonderful gift for your auction! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are terrific gift card holders...love the trim, the gems, and the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from DLART Linky Party. Like the silhouettes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great---perfect images you chose!!

    ReplyDelete