Gallery

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SCAREDY CAT

I have been working on treat boxes to give my co-workers.  I used the coffin box from Happy Haunting
Nana at My Crafting Channel is having a Ghoul Times Challenge CLICK HERE to check out fun project ideas and to join in the challenge.. I am also submitting it to the linky part at DL Art

FORMULA
Papers:pattern-K& Company; solid-DCWV
Cricut-Happy Hauntings and Paperdoll Dressup
Die and Stamp My Creative Time
Ink-Memento
Tape:Elmers
Twine:Liz's Paper loft
Gem frame:Spellbinders
Sakura white pen

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation dearest creative:) I like a lot:) Scaryyyy :))
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute coffin box. Your co-workers will love them. Thanks for joining us at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and creative...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great treat boxes...so cute!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. your co workers are so lucky this is a fab treat box...love the scaredy cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are fabulous!! I'd love to be your coworker!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great treat box!! Love the cat on the top
    . I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete