Gallery

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WEDDING GIFT PHOTO CORAL

My friend's son is getting married in a few weeks.  They are having a very smal wedding and they requested money towards their honeymoon in liue of traditional gifts.  On the website The Knot there were several Honeymoon activities you could contribute to.  I decided to create frames for some of the activities and I added an envelope with cash in it behind.  All of the frames and images are from Cricut Design Space.



I am entering this into the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

3 comments:

  1. These are great Katie. I love em'
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day my friend

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a creative project this is, Katie!! I love the design!! So absolutely amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift idea and it is so beautiful, I am sure it will be treasured by the couple!

    ReplyDelete