Gallery

Monday, September 17, 2018

Happy B-Day Lily

 Good morning today I have a birthday card that I made for my niece Lily .   I don’t see Lily very much because she goes to college in Southern California .  However this weekend her soccer team played close by.  It was so fun to see her in action and to be able to handle give her birthday card.
 I began with a Paper Source card base. It is a 5.5” square with an inside pocket. I cut the fan using an AG die.  The papers and sentiment are also AG.  I added Pink Champagne crinkle ribbon and a Vintage button from the DL.ART Store.



2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Katie!! The fan is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for your niece! I am sure she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete