Gallery

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Stella is visiting from London

My cousin Bridget and her daughter Stella came from London to celebrate Stella's 14th Birthday.  We had so much fun together.  I grew up in Bristol, England, moved to America when I was 10.  I didn't have andy cousins close by.  The last time I saw bridget was 16 years ago.  We have such a great connection.  I am planning a trip to London in the next year or two.  We went to Carmel for the day.  Stella loves to shop, the outlets were the perfect place for birthday shopping.
Bridget helped me make a special box card for stella.
I made this using Cricut Access.  The ballon dies are MCT

3 comments:

  1. How fun to have your family visiting, Katie!! The box card is so amazing!! I love the details you added!! Enjoy your time with Bridget and Stella!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time you must have had I love how the box card came out. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete