Gallery

Thursday, August 9, 2018

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #234-Summer

Good Morning.  It is time for a new challenge over at DL.ART this time the theme is "Summer".  Diana has lots of fun summer colored bundles check them out Here.  I love the combination of Mint Julep and Berry Sorbet .  A Thank you card can always be substituted.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at checkout.  The next Challenge will be the DL.ART September Linky Challenge.
My Grand niece Sophie celebrated her first birthday this weekend.  The theme of the party was Mermaids.  She had so much fun carrying a giant seahorse balloon around.   I decided to capture the moment in a scrapbook page.  I began with a sheet of Echo Park "Lets Be Mermaids" cardstock.  I cut the frame and mermaid in Cricut Design Space.  Then I added a big Mint Julep and Berry Sorbet bow.
Now it is your to link up a summer or Thank You project.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Katie,I love all your the photo of Sophie and your little mermaid this layout really represents summer. I have enjoyed having you on the team for the last three years since the beginning. I am so glad you will now be able to enter the challenges. So I will still be able to see your unique designs and how you used the ribbon and twine. Thank you so much for being part of a team-family
    Thank you for everything you contributed to the team-family Have a blessed day my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Mermaid layout of your grand niece Sophie, she is adorable and so is your layout. I have enjoyed being on the DT with you over the years and I will still see you in Bloggy Land!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what an absolutely adorable layout!! Sophie is so sweet!! My favorite theme for a birthday party :) Love, love this!! I've so enjoyed being on the team with you, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete