Gallery

Thursday, February 22, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE 223-ANYTHING GOES

Hello.  It has been a busy week Valentines and Anniversary.  It is time for a new challenge over at DL.ART.  This time it is Anything Goes. The beautiful sunny weather inspired me to watercolor some spring flowers.   Diana has many beautiful bundles in her shop. be sure to stop by Click Here.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at checkout/
 I got my inspiration from Bonnie at Art Impressions.  Before I started the project I had picked out two spring crinkle ribbons-Lavender from the Spring bundle and Aruba Blue from the Tropical Bundle.  I watercolored the Art Impression images  using Marvy Markers and a paint brush.  The polka dot paper is from my stash and the glitter paper is DCWV.
Jump on over to the DL.ART Blog to check out the outstanding projects by Diana and my teammates. I am excited to see your new creations.  Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. This is so stunning, Katie!! Your watercolor scene is beautiful!! I love how you framed it with the sparkly paper!! The ribbons are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete