Gallery

Thursday, February 8, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE 222-PINK AND RED

Valentines Day is less than a week away.  Have you been busy making pink and red projects?  Pink and Red is the theme of the new Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  Diana has lots of fun ribbons and buttons in her shop.  For this Challenge I used Pure Love and Red Hot Love from the Valentines Bundle.  I also used red and white time from the Basic Twine selection.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at check out
My 3 year old grand nephew Gavin loves anything Disney.  I used Mickey and Friends in Cricut design space.  There were too many little pieces so I used the print and cut feature.  I cut the speech bubble and popped it up on foam squares.  The XO paper is American Crafts.  I made a pom pom type bow using red and white twine and Pure Love and Red Hot Love.  The ribbons and twines coordinate so well.  The sentiment is a MCT die.
Check out all of the goodies in the DL.ART Store.
 Also take a look at what Diana and her team have made over at the DL.ART BLOG.  Have a great day full of love and happiness and maybe some crafting.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Katie!! What a fun card!! I love how Donald is dreaming of Daisy!! This totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, Katie!! I love Donald and Daisy!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card. I got quite a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete