Gallery

Thursday, November 23, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #217 THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving.  Today the new challenge over at DL.ART is Thanksgiving or a Thank you card.  Diana has these beautiful vintage Thanksgiving buttons.  They go perfect with her ribbons and twine.  Did you know that Diana generously gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code k34510 at checkout.  I used Espresso from the Coffee House Bundle 2 and Basic Twine.  Don't you love the buttons with the twine and ribbon?


This is the first time that I have printed a Cricut Imagine image.  So fun.  The papers are Echo Park "Fall is in the Air".   I wish you all a a day full of love and  laughter.  I am thankful for Diana and the rest of the DT and for all of my sweet followers.  I can't wait to see your creations

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Katie, your cards are so sweet and vintage. I love them Have a blessed day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the images you used!! Perfect to celebrate the holiday!! I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards!! I love the images, pretty ribbons and pattern papers too!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Retro Thanksgiving cards! They remind me of when I was a little girl! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete