Gallery

Thursday, November 9, 2017

DL>ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #216 PATRIOTIC

It is time for a new Thankful Thursday Challenger over at DL.ART.  This time the theme is Patriotic-you can always substitute a thank you card.  Have you checked out the DL.ART Store  Diana has so many fun buttons and bundles.  I used Strawberry Grape from the Strawberry Grape-Milk Chocolate Bundle and  Lavender from Spring Bundle 1.  Diana generously gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code k34510 at checkout.
This time I decided to make a Thank You card.  Some of my friends gave me donations for Operation Christmas Child  I wanted to send them a Thank you card. I began with a "Anna Griffin Butterfly Layout" available on Cricut Access/  The sentiment is also Anna Griffin.  All of the papers are DCWV. I made a big bow using both Lavender (Spring Bundle #1) and Strawberry Grape (Strawberry Grape-Milk Chocolate Bundle)
I hope to you join this challenge.  Visit the DL.ART Blog to see what Diana and her team designed for this Challenge
I am submitting this to the FCCB SPARKLE Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Love the pretty butterflies. The ribbon you chose goes perfectly with your butterflies and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the pretty butterflies!! The ribbon looks fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love teh spring colors.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pastel purple shades and those butterflies are gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, love the 3d butterflies! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Katie! The color combination is so pretty! I love the sparkly butterflies!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those gorgeous butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge & CONGRATS on your win! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete