Gallery

Thursday, September 28, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE 213

Good Morning.  It is time for a new Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  Diana is releasing a new set of bundles The neon Bundles.  Check them out over at the DL.ART SHOP.  For my project I used the Neon Plus bundle-Orange.  Check out the specials. I love the bright orange ribbon it goes perfect with the new buttons.
Remember you can always substitute a Thank You card.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount.  Just use the code K34510 at checkout.
I cut a Lori Whitlock box card with my Cricut.  The halloween cut outs are from Paper Doll Dress up.  I tied a bow using the beautiful Neon Orange ribbon.  The two side flaps he the new Halloween Buttons and Basic twine-one side is orange and white on side is black and white.  The center flap has the black ribbon from the bundle

DL.ART Neon Plus Bundle-Orange
I can't wait to see your Halloween creations.  Go visit Diana and her design team for great inspiration.  And don't forget to check out the new products in the DL.ART SHOP

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween card! Love all the Halloween images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Katie this is such a wonderful project I just love what you have created that is such a fun box. Great use of all the elements of the bundles Have a great day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pop-up box, Katie! Love the cute cuts and the fab way you've used the Bundle. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute box card Katie! Very festive I love the pretty orange ribbon and flair buttons! Fun design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete