Gallery

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

CAT WATCHING BIRD

I have been playing around with my ART IMPRESSIONS watercolor stamps.  I love mixing and matching the beautiful sets.  For this card I used Water Color Cat SetGarden Color Mini Set and Flowering Mail box Set.  I water colored them with Marvy Markers.  After I finished coloring the scene, I cut it out with Spellbinders die.  Then i mounted the framed image on apiece of floral paper by Paper Studio.  I added some Prima flower and a sentiment by Anna Griffin.
I am entering this card into the latest challenge over at  Flowers and Foilage

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the sweet image!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and paper, but I wouldn't trust that kitty to leave the bird alone! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little scene! I love all the colorful flowers. I used that exact same die today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty scene! And gorgeous details on your card - thanks for joining our Flowers & Foliage challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete