Gallery

Friday, December 26, 2014

HAPPY BELATED HOLIDAYS

I hope everyone had a great day full of love and family.  This was the first Christmas without my mom. I miss her so much.  My dad and I made our traditional family dinner.  My mom had made the XMAS pudding a while ago.  We heated it up, doused it with brandy and caught it on fire.  on Christmas Eve we had my husbands side of the family over-30 people.  Lots of fun and food.  This year has been challenging for my family.
The boys i watch wanted to make a necklace for their mom.  Here is photo of the first one.  They made several more, but I didn't have my camera.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous necklace!! They did a fabulous job with it!! Your Mom might not have been with you to celebrate Christmas in person but she was definitely with you in spirit. I hope 2015 brings you so many blessings and endless happiness my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace. Love the heart. What a great way to have your mom with you,,, eating her pudding. She will always be with you.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Katie, I wish you the best year ever ,may everything be peaceful, lots of love and many joyful moments. I love the necklace, I am sure the boy mother will also. YUM PUDDING-SOUNDS VERY SPECIAL

    ReplyDelete