Gallery

Monday, December 1, 2014

CURIOUS PUP

I am so excited to have received my new release from  MY CREATIVE TIME.  I am loving the "Stitched Window Dies and Accessories"  I made this darling money holder with the pup from the "Loyal Friends" set.  For this project I made the puppy looking out.  The striped paper is from Carta Bella.  The wood siding paper is DCWV.  I used some plstic packaging for the window.  The clothespin is Paper Studio. The tag on the back is from a kit I got at the Expo.  I think it is Echo Park.
back side
Challenges
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it Off Saturday
DL. Art- Thankful Thursday Any Winter Holiday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Katie, this is so darling! Look at that sweet pup peaking out the window?! Oh my gosh, way to cute!
    Hope your having a great Monday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete