Gallery

Thursday, July 18, 2013

PRECIOUS BABY

Karen at LITTLE SCRAP PIECES is having an "Oh Baby" Challenge.  She has a brand new grandbaby.  Congrats Karen.  I have a new stamp set from Stamps of Life, "Award2Staamp,".  The shaped card is from Wild Card 2/  The sentiment stamp is My Creative Time.  The gems are EK Success.  The hearts are stamped with a stamp from  Stampin Up using Mementos Ink.  Sorry I m not sure who the brad is by.  I took them off of the backing.  Oval die is Spellbinders.  I am also linking up to DL. ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Party.


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! What a fun shape!! The brad is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie thank you so much your card is adorable. I am so sorry I didn't get here soon...that little baby is soaking up a lot of my free time but I love it she is so sweet....Have a great weekend...Kaern

    ReplyDelete