Gallery

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MY BEST PEEP

My Creative Time is having a Square card challenge CLICK HERE for more info.  For the card base I had purchased some square pocket cards from Paper Source, but never used them.  Karen at LITTLE SCRAP PIECES is having a Stars and Stripes Challenge.
FORMULA
Papers:base-Paper Source; purple foil-DCWV;all other-Kathy Davis
Dies:My Creative Time, :Just Simply Live", "Stitched Button Dies", "Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies"
Sentiment My Creative Time
Ribbon:3 Girl Jam


5 comments:

  1. Love it! Great papers and colors! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty colors!! Gorgeous card, Katie!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, Neat take on our challenge! Great colors and LOVE the MCT products!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Katie! Great design and love the pretty paper!
    Thanks for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT looking card,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete