Gallery

Saturday, May 19, 2012

HI THERE

Here is a fun floral "Hi There" card I made with my new Nestabitlities.  My daughter was so thoughtful this year.  She contacted a blog friend and asked her what she thought I would like.  I needed a new C plate for my Cuttlebug and I wanted a Nestabilitie.  I am entering this card into a  Flower Challenge at Die Cutting Divas check it out HERE
FORMULA
Papers:Solids-DCWV; patterned-My Minds Eye
Cricut:Freshly Picked
Dies:Nestabilities-Lacy Square: Tag and sentiment-My Creative Time-Teeny Tags
Embossing:Cuttlebug with Sizzix 4 Petal Flower folder
Ribbon:Casa Collection
Liquid Pearls
Gem Flowers:K&Company
Adhesive:ATG

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great flower and pot! Sounds like some great goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty I love the die what a thoughtful thing your daughter did for you. I think I know who she asked ha ha.

    ReplyDelete