Gallery

Saturday, May 26, 2012

2 Krafty Cards

I ordered some cool hemp and burlap products from Liz's Paper loft Boutique.  Check out this awesome site CLICK HERE  I am not a big bow crafter, but I am loving these twines and ribbons.  I made 2 non-Cricut cards, using Nestabilities and embellishments.  I am entering the red card into a Use Red Challenge at "Little Scrap Pieces"CICK HERE to join in the fun
I crocheted the hemp in the blue card. I just attatched the burlap on the back of the card using my ATG gun.
The red card uses embellishments by Jolee.  I purchased 4 sets of these from Michaels with a gift card that I won in a DL Art challenge.  Thanks Diana.  Be sure to visit Diana's bog for inspiration and fun challenges CLICK HERE 

FORMULA
Papers:Kraft base-Recollections; all other DCWV(Linen Closet;Naturals;Immortal)
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Labels Eight, Blossom and Lacey Circles
Embelishments:blue card-K&Company; red card-Jolees French General "Metal Scene" & "Metal Bouquet with Gems"
Hemp and Burlap Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Adhesives:ATG; Recollections dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. These are great Katie! Love the trim and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie love the way you use the hemp and wove it through the scallops very clever and the Metal bouquet is fab! Thanks so much for joining my challenge....karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so beautiful, Katie!! I love the use of the fibers!! All of the embellishments are fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie, I love your cards! the blue is just beautiful with the burlap and I love how you used the hemp! just fabbie!!!

    ReplyDelete