Gallery

Monday, November 28, 2011

MAKE A WISH

I hope everyone had a great week and a fantastic Thanksgiving.  I am so glad Black Friday is over.  Retail is a fun, but crazy business.  I will be a little more relaxed when my youngest daughter gets back to school. Both of my kids were stranded at the San Jose Airport.  My youngest daughter was supposed to leave at 9AM, she hopes to get on a 6PM flight.  I hope the fog holds off.
Here is a card I made for Birthday Sundaes Challenge.  birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com I got Damask Decor among others on Thanksgiving Day at Michaels.

FORMULA
Cricut:Damask Decor Background 7.5" ,card7.5", cupcake 4"
Paper: base-TPC Studio: black-Colorbok; White Linen-Coredinations
Glitter:Martha Stewart tinsel
Stamps:The Stamps Of Life
Ink-Colorbox
Pom Pom Ribbon:Walmart holiday wrap last year
Adhesives:ATG, Recollections foam adhesives, Sookwang double sided tape

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the cupcake. Hope everything turns ok at the airport.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Love the sparkle and the fun trim!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I LOVE the sparkle and that cute, cute pom pom ribbon...love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete