Gallery

Friday, November 18, 2011

MAG CHALLENGE #53-SWEET TREATS PAGE 70

Happy Friday.  I hope you are all going to get some crafting in this weekend.  It is time for MAG Challenge #53.  Check out what the amazing projects created by the DT MAG This week the challenge is to use page 70 of Sweet Treats"  This was quite a challenge for me since I don't know anyone who is turning 6 or 66.  So I used the flames as peacock feathers and the tag feature.  I used my Gypsy to make this project and when I first did it I counted over wrong and cut the wrong tag.  Remember for MAG Challenges you can only use the cuts on page 70 of Sweet Treats".  You cannot use any other Cricut Cartridge, page or cut from another cartridge (even if it is in you stash.)  However feel free to use any stickers or stamps you may have.  This week I used alot of chipboard pieces .


RECIPE
Paper:Colorbok, K&Company, DCWV
Cricut:Sweet Treats flame 14", 12.5" and 10.5": tag 3.6"
Stamp:Hero Arts
Inks:Vivid,Studio G
Peacock and flower:K&Company
Adhesive:ATG

2 comments:

  1. I love your shimmery card. Turned out awesome! good luck in the challenge!
    Also, thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog about our new Granddaughter. She is just the sweetest little girl-lovin'every minute of her! Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete