Gallery

Sunday, June 26, 2011

COFFEE CARD

I have wanted to try a center easel card for a while.  I also wanted to do a coffee or tea card.  Yesterday when i was at Ross they had the DCWV "Latte" matstack for $2.99.  I immediately kne what I wanted to make.  I already had the matching solid stack.  For directions on how to make the base card visit SSplitcoast Stampers  They have so many awesome tutorials. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/
The base paper is Recollections kraft cardstock.  All of the other papers are DCWV Latte Mat stack.  I cut the coffee sup at 3.47" using my Cricut and Gypsy.  The sentiment (Your kindness warms my heart) and coffee bean border are from Fiskars"Latte Love".  I used Recollection pop dots and ATG tape gun, and Aileene's Clear Tacky Glue for adhesives
The photograph doesn't really show the dimension of the card.  And I tried really hard to minimize the shadows.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know what my card is called, at least now I can look up some tutorials on it.
    My Ross's store rarely has any good scrapbooking supplies, (if any at all) so I'm jealous. I've got to try and find that fiskars coffee bean border. I have some coffee fiend friends who would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your card and your sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete