Gallery

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hello, My anniversary is coming up on the 17th.  I saw that CCCC was having a challenge using Nifty Fifties cartridge. Which is one of my new favorites.  Of course I love anything with poodles on it.  There are so many unusual cuts on this carts.  For my card to him I am going to use the Fish cut(He loves fishing and I just got a new stamp set that says"Best Fishes") I have been using a lot of pre-made cards that I got for a steal at Paper Source.
MATERIALS
5X7" silver card(Paper Source-clearance)
3X5" scalloped card(Paper Source-clearance)
4.5 X6"Black glitter paper-DCWV-Midnight Spell
 matstack
light and dark pink glitter paper (DCWV)
black cardstock-Colorbok
4 X 5.5" Pink gingham paper Paper Pizazz
Martha Stewart valentines border(Amore)
Pink pom-pom ribbon-Walmart
Pink and black gems-Michaels (White Blossom)
Sakura white pen
Marvy circle punch
3M dimensional tape
ATG Gun
Cricut "Nifty Fifties" cartridge
DIRECTIONS
1. centering papers layer silver scalloped paper onto gingham paper onto black glitter paper then center on card. I used ATG gun for this.
2. Cut poodle at 3in.  Base is black,  Layer 1-dark pink glitter, layer 1-s light pink glitter. ( page 29)     Adhere layers. I used ATG gun for adhering dark pink to black, then dimensional tape to add light pink.
3.Embellish leash with white sakura pen.  Attach poodle to center of card, using ATG gun.
4.Cut "Amore" from Martha Stewart border and adhere it to black circle, then to lower right corner of card using dimensional tape.  Decorate upper right and lower left corners with gems.
5.Add pom-pom ribbon to top using ATG gun.

1 comment:

  1. i love this poodle and love the trim you added to the card. Thank you for joining Meriah and I for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge!

    Happy Crafting!
    Paula and Meriah

    ReplyDelete