Gallery

Thursday, April 26, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 227 MOTHERS DAY

Good Morning It is time for a new challenge over at DL.ART- Mothers Day is the theme.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  Have you visited the DL.ART Store- Diana has lots of fun ribbon bundles and buttons.  My readers receive a 10% discount.  Use the code KA345 at check out.
I used the purple and blue in the Rainbow Bundle
For this card I used the floral design from the Anna Griffin Pop up cartridge.  The floral paper on the outside is Paper Studio, it is decorated with Anna Griffin die cuts.  The inside papers are Paper Studio and Core'dinations.  I added the pretty purple and blue bow to the inside.  The sentiment is from Florals Embellished



Head on over to DL.ART to check out what Diana and her amazing team have created.  I can't wait to see what you come up with for this Mothers Day or Thank You Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mothers day card Katie, fun colors and very unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper on the front of the card is gorgeous! I love the flowers on the inside and the two colors of ribbon in the bow! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Katie!! I love the beautiful papers and the flowers inside!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete