Gallery

Thursday, March 1, 2018

DL.ART MARCH 2018 LINKY CHALLENGE

Good Morning it is March 1st- that means it is time for a new challenge over at DL.ART.  These challenges are Anything Goes.  Have you been to the DL.ART STORE.  Diana has lots of fun crinkle ribbon bundles, buttons and pins.  My readers get a 10% discount just use the code KA345.  For this challenge I used Peacock from the  Build Your Own Bundle and Crown from the Jewel and Crown Bundle.  I also used Brown and White Twine and a Vintage Button.
For this challenge  I chose another Anna Griffin Pop-Up Card by Cricut.  The outsides of these cards are rather simple.  I used some Graphic 45 paper and cut a sentiment in Cricut Access.  I changed the inside of the card to match the Graphic 45 paper.  The cake looked rather plain so I decided to add some perfect pearls.  I made a bow using Peacock and Crown crinkle ribbon.  Then I attached a red rose Vintage Button with some twine
outside
inside


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so fabulous, Katie!! I love the yummy images on the front!! The inside pop-up is beautiful!! What a fun card!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Katie, this is awesome! Love the fun images ad the style card is so fun!! Great job!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete