Gallery

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

WOBBLING METALLIC BIRDHOUSES

Over the weekend I went to an art store and purchased a set of Gansai Tambi Starry Color water colors.  I had been wanting to try these for some time.  I began by inking a few branches from the new Art Impressions WC set.  I inked the stamps with Marvy Marker Sepia.  I stamped the branches on the edges, then i softened them with a wet paint brush.  Next, I painted the tiny leaf stamp from Foilage Set 2 with the metallic paints.  I randomly added the leaves to the branches.  I also painted a gold border around the square.  I watercolored the sky with a Zig Clean Color Marker.  Then I stamped, colored and fussy cut some birdhouses and a bird from the Bird Bath Set.  I attatched the birdhouses with a mini action wobble, that I cut down. The sentiment is from the Garden Window Mini Try Fold Set.   The ribbon is DL.ART Chalk White
I am entering this into the latest Art Impressions Challenge Jiggle A Little

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Katie! The birdhouses are beautiful hanging from the leaves and branches. Cute design my friend!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fun! I love those tiny birdhouses and know they look precious wobbling in the breeze!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my friend!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! This is so beautiful!! I love the birdhouses!! Your DL.ART projects are amazing, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card. I bet those birdhouses are really fun wobbling. Thanks for entering the Ai Jiggle A Little Challenge! Jil

    ReplyDelete