Gallery

Monday, July 31, 2017

NATIONAL MUTT DAY

I made this card for National Mutt Day.  I have three dogs-a purebred Standard Poodle, a Shih Tzu nd a mutt that we rescued.  Scruffie, my adopted pet, has had the least medical problems and is so loving.
I love the Heartfelt Creations "Paw Fect Pooches Set. I colored the image with Marvy Markers.  The sentiment is from a punch out sheet that I have had for ever.  The twine is DL.ART Basic Twine.  The papers are DCWV.  If you are considering getting a dog check with your local adoption places.  Or if you have a specific breed in mind, there is probably a rescue society.  My 88 year old father just adopted a poodle from a rescue society.  Paris is a 6 year old miniature poodle who lived with a lady who had to go into a convalescent hospital that didn't allow dogs.  My dad takes Paris for weekly visits to an Alzhiemers home.
I am entering this into the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE.
my dog "Scruffie"

2 comments:

  1. Happy National Mutt day to you and Scruffie!! He's so adorable!! I love the card, too!! The image is so sweet and the papers are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Scruffie is absolutely adorable! I have had both mutts and pure breds and mutts have such great personalities! I love your card, that image is so sweet and the paper you used is perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete