Gallery

Thursday, May 25, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #205 BOYS OR MEN

GOOD MORNING.  Today marks the beginning of a new Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  This time the Challenge is "Boys or Men" .  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  Oh boy Fathers Day is around the corner.  I haven't started creating for that event yet.  My friend, Celeste is throwing a baby shower for her son and his wife who are expecting a baby boy in July.  She held the shower a beautiful home in Lake Tahoe.  We decided on a Woodland themed baby shower.  I hope to post those pictures after the shower.  I made this fun gift card holder that is the shape of a diaper.  Fir this project I used 2 beautiful white buttons from the Elegant Buttons collection.  I tied bows with Blue Basic Twine.   I love this twine the colors are perfect for baby projects.  Diana generously offers my reader a 10%discount.  Just use the code K34510 at checkout.
I used the new Anna Griffin Giftables Cricut cartridge to make the gift card holder.  There is an envelope. an inside holder shaped like a diaper and a folder to put the gift card in.  I decorated the outsides of the envelopes with cuts from Create A Critter.  The papers are Cor'dinations and Heidi Grace.

I can't wait to see your projects.  Head on over to DL.ART for more inspiration.
  Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. This is perfect for a woodland themed shower! I love the owl and
    the chipmunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a woodland themed shower! I love the owl and
    the chipmunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so cute!! I love the diaper shape!! How creative!! The owl and bunny are so sweet!! Love these, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute Katie I love this idea what a fun baby boy card. The diaper is too cute have a blessed day my Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Katie! I love the theme of the baby shower! The chipmunk and owl are so adorable...So fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just precious!! The chipmunk & owl are just too cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete