Gallery

Monday, March 6, 2017

WATER COLORED BARN CATS

On Friday I purchased the cutest cat set from Art Impressions.  It is a new set with 5 cats.  I got my inspiration for these cards by watching Water Color Wednesday Cottage and Fence and Masked Fence.  Instead of using the cottage stamp I used the Old Barn Mini Set.  This is the first time taht I have used a Molotov Masking pen.  The videos do a great job explaining the process.  The flowers and foilage are from Water Color flower set 1 and Water Color Foilage Set 1. I used Marvy Markers and a paint brush to blend the colors.  After I finished coloring the image, I cut them out using MCT Stitched Rectangles.  I added some beautfiul brown twine from the DL.ARTshop.  I am entering this into the Art Impressions Challenge Let's Watercolor Challenge


5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so gorgeous!! I love the scenes!! The colors are amazing!! What beautiful cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are beautiful! I love the way you water colored them! What great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Spectacular cards!! Don't you just love how Bonnie shares all her amazing creativity with us? Absolutely gorgeous cards. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are wonderful. Thank you for sharing the details and the links to videos.

    ReplyDelete