Gallery

Thursday, January 26, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

GOOD MORNING-Today is the beginning of a new Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  This is an Anything Goes Challenge.  Have you been to the DL.ART SHOP?  There are many fun spring and valentine bundles as well as the new gold-bundle and the jewel-and-crown-bundle.  For my project I used Rose from the Vintage Vineyard collection, blue Basic Twine on the first card.  On the second card I used Powder Blue from the Blues Bundle.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code K34510 at check out.
Lately I have been obsessed with Hello Kitty.  The designer papers are MME "Cupid's Love" and Recollections-"Valentine".The heart border on the first card is a Martha Stewart sticker.  The Flower on the second card is K&Company.


Stop by the DL.ART to see the fabulous inspirational projects by Diana and her Design Team.  I can't wait to see what you create

9 comments:

  1. I love these Kate great job!!Hello kitty is one of my faves. Your bows look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet and adorable, Katie!! I love HK!! She looks so cute in both cards!! Beautiful papers, too!! I love, love these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I just purchased the old Sizzlets Hello Kitty die the other day!! I was sorry I missed it when it first came out and have been searching for it ever since! I finally found it on ebay at a decent price and bought it! LOL! Must be some strong Hello Kitty vibes going on out there! I love both of your cards! They are both so adorable! The papers you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh my gosh, so darn cute!! You really did a great job on these designs! Love them!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both adorable!! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty!
    I love the pretty ribbon too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete