Gallery

Friday, July 8, 2016

Mail Box Thank You Card

I made this card for a special lady who helped my son pick a challenge.  She has so much patience and enjoys working with teenagers.  I used Art Impressions stamp for the Mailbox image.  I colored it with a paint brush and Marvy Markers.  The two stitched squares are by My Creative Time.  The curly square is Spellbinders.  The beautiful papers and the border embossing folder are by Anna Griffin.  The blue ribbon is Royal Blue from the Blue Bundle by DL.ART.

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the image - you colored it beautifully!! The texture and layers are fabulous!! Elegant and stunning my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love how you painted the mailbox image, it looks awesome! The embossing on the bottom of your card is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting on the mailbox, the crinkle ribbon matches the paper perfectly.The layers are great.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete