Gallery

Monday, May 2, 2016

FLORAL SYMPATHY CARD

I needed a quick sympathy card.  An old family friend passed away on Friday.  I looked through some images that I had colored a long time ago.  I don't know what digital company they are from.  I embossed some white Core'dinations cardstock.  Then I cut an oval of gold Colorbok cardstock using a Die Versions die.  The sentiment motif was cut with a Spellbinders die.  The recollections sentiment was embossed with silver powder by Paper Source.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you needed a sympathy card, Katie. It's so elegant and beautiful!! I love the embossing!! The flowers look amazing!! This is so gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie, I am sorry for your loss! Your sympathy card is so serene and beautiful! I love that embossing folder and that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete